DR NIRMAL PETER ABRAHAM
Dr. Nirmal Peter Abraham is a specialist in Emergency Medicine. He completed his MBBS from Govt Medical College, Kozhikode, DNB(Emergency medicine) from Pushpagiri Medical College, Tiruvalla & MRCEM (UK). He is AHA certified instructor in ACLS, BLS & PALS and NDLS certified instructor in BDLS & ADLS. His special interests are clinical toxicology and point of care ultrasonography.
MBBS- Govt Medical college, Kozhikode (2014)
DNB (Emergency Medicine) – Pushpagiri Medical College, Tiruvalla (2019)
Membership of Royal College of Emergency Physician -MRCEM (UK) (2019)
Specialist in Emergency Medicine- Kozhikode District Cooperative Hospital, Kozhikode
Senor Resident in Emergency Medicine – Govt Medical College, Kozhikode
Senior Resident in Emergency Medicine– Pushpagiri Medical College, Tiruvalla
Awards & Achievements
1. First prize in EM Quiz – EM-Kerala 2019 Quiz (State level)
2. Presented original research “Ultrasonography to confirm endotracheal tube position in the emergency department” at the 10th Asian Conference of Emergency Medicine (ACEM – 2019) , New Delhi.
3. First prize in EM Quiz , 10th National Assembly on Paediatric Emergency Medicine (NAPEM- 2018), Bangalore
4. Runner up -SONOCHAKRAVYUH 2018 (National level point of care ultrasound competition) in EM INDIA 2018 at BHU, Varanasi
5. Presented case report titled “KISS OF DEATH” at EM-India-2018 (National conference) at BHU, Varanasi.
6. Visiting faculty for ‘Deccan FRCEM coaching’ at Princess Durru Shevar Hospital, Hyderabad.
7. Speaker at multiple state & national level conferences in Emergency Medicine.
1. BLS (Basic Life Support), American Heart Association
2. ACLS (Advanced Cardiac Life Support),American Heart Association
3. PALS (Paediatric Advanced Life Support), American Heart Association
4. EMTC (Early Management of Trauma Course)
5. ISTOLS (Indian Society of Toxicology Life Support Course)
6. ENLS (Emergency Neurological life support), Neurocritical care Society
7. ASTriCC (Advanced Simulation Training in Critical Care), St Johns Medical College, Bangalore
8. BESTriCC (Bedside Sonography Training in Critical Care) St Johns Medical College, Bangalore
9. C-AUPRA (Cadaveric Advance Ultrasound in Perioperative and Regional Anaesthesia), AIIMS, Delhi
10. EM-SONO (Emergency Sonography Course), AIIMS, Delhi
11. BDLS (Basic Disaster Life Support), National Disaster Life Support
12. ADLS (Advanced Disaster Life Support),National Disaster Life Support