Department of spine surgery performs simple to complex cases on a regular basis. We have a multidisciplinary team of highly trained medical and surgical specialists who offer comprehensive diagnosis, and respond to individual patient needs by providing innovative non- operative and operative treatments.
A CENTRE OF COMPLEX SPINE SURGERY
Our spine team include Spine Surgeons, Neurologist, Interventional Radiologist, Physiatrist, Critical Care team, Anaesthesiologist, Nurse practitioners and Therapists.
World renowned expertise, state-of-the-art technology, evidence based treatment and expertise in performing complex spine surgeries including deformity correction and tumour reconstructive surgeries makes the spine Surgery department one of the best in the country.
• Endoscopic Discectomy
• Endoscopic Fusion Surgery
• Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery
• Lumbar Fusion Surgery (TLIF, PLIF)
• Vertebroplasty, Kyphoplasty
• Anterior Cervical Surgeries
• Cervical laminectomy, laminoplasty
• Occipitocervical Fusion Surgery
• Correction of Scoliosis and Kyphosis
• Spine Tumour Surgery
• Spine Infection Surgery
• Failed Back Syndrome
• 24×7 Spine Fracture Management
• Non operative management of back and neck pain
• All type of Spinal injections (root block, epidural, facet block etc.)