FACILITIES & SERVICES
Supportive Services / Emergency Services
The Hospital has a well-stockedfully computerized pharmacy offering round the clock service. The Pharmacy provides most imported and rare drugs, vaccines, surgicals, prosthesis and implants at subsidized rate. The Hospital has exclusive In Patient pharmacy and Cardiac Pharmacy
Lab (NABL Accredited Laboratory Service)
IQRAA Hospital has one of the best clinical laboratories in the region, equipped with the latest facilities and experienced pathologists, Microbiologist and technicians, handling all routine diagnostic tests to specialized tests. Our lab realizes criticality of laboratory investigations to medical diagnosis and treatment and is committed to bring quality testing for the patient care. It is an integrated unit of Biochemistry, Clinical Pathology, Hematology, Histopathology, Microbiology and other general and specialized groups.
The Physiotherapy Unit at IQRAA Hospital has state-of-the-art equipment and experienced physiotherapists for all related problems.
At IQRAA Hospital, physical therapy is the core area of focus of treatment in both inpatient and outpatient settings for nearly all conditions, including:
• Musculoskeletal conditions – traumatic injuries, bone fractures,osteoporosis, joint replacements, post-surgical, knee, back, shoulder and neck pain
• Arthritis and arthritis-related conditions
• Neuromuscular conditions – Multiple Sclerosis,motor neuron disease, Muscular Dystrophy, Parkinson’s Disease,traumatic brain injuries, spinal cord injuries.
• Brain injuries
• Hand disorders including carpal tunnel syndrome and tendonitis
• Vestibular / balance disorders
• Work-related injuries
• Sports injuries
• Chronic physical disabilities
• Pediatric conditions – developmental delays and disorders, traumatic injuries, sports injuries
Department of Diagnostic Radiology and Imageology
The department of radiology is manned by an intensively trained team managed by highly qualified and experienced radiologists .It is equipped with technologically advanced equipment and offers a wide range of services, from routine radiography services like X-Ray to specialized Ultrasound, Doppler and CT scan facilities.
• All routine conventional radiography
• Special Radiographic procedures
• Barium swallow
• Barium meal and follow through
• Barium enema
• Intravenous urography
• Micturating cystourethrography
• T-tube cholangiography
• Portable radiography
• C-arm services- pacing, orthopaedic and lithotripsy
Ultrasonography and Doppler
• Vascular Doppler- extremities, carotid, pregnancy, scrotum, renal and penile Doppler studies
• Breast ultrasound
• Small part studies- parietal wall, chest, thyroid, neck, salivary gland, scrotal and infertility studies
• Musculoskeletal ultrasound
• Pediatric neurosonography
Ultrasound Guided Procedures
• FNAC, biopsy and drainage
• Fluid aspiration, both diagnostic and therapeutic
• Hydrostatic intussusceptions reduction
Whole body CT scan- brain, sella, paranasal sinus, orbit, temperol bone, TM joint, neck, thorax, abdomen, spine, joint, CT urogram and HRCT studies
CT Guided Diagnostic Procedures
FNAC, biopsy and drainage
Canteen and Dietary Service
This offers a variety of food items which are hygienically prepared and served. A spacious canteen which is capacious to accommodate many people to dine is the favorite food corner of the staffs, patients and bystanders as it offers food items at an affordable cost. It takes special consideration on the dietary nature of the patients and offers them such desirably prepared food particulars.
Our Accident and Trauma Care unit (Casualty) is fully equipped with state-of-the-art life saving equipment conforming to international standards. Our dedicated emergency team is constituted of ACLS/ATLS-trained paramedics and a panel of eminent doctors spanning varied specialties like Trauma surgery, Orthopedics, Maxillofacial surgery, Neurosurgery and Plastic surgery. This team is available round-the-clock and is committed to saving lives.
The Hospital offers 24 Hour Blood Bank services and caters to all routine and emergency transfusion requirements.
24 hrs ambulance service with basic life support measures.